Date/Time: Thursday, November 18 at 3PM Eastern Time
About the Webinar
Key to the overall approach to addressing the opioid epidemic is the distribution and administration of naloxone. Whether this is accomplished through EMS agencies, justice-involved agencies, syringe service programs, or quick response teams, there is an ongoing need to evaluate both the implementation and impact of naloxone-related activities.
We are inviting some of our OD2A evaluators to talk about their naloxone-related activities and how they are evaluating them.
Please join us to get ideas that you can take back to your own programs.
This session’s panelists:
- Ann A. Milliken, Colorado
- Colleen Kapsimalis Doyle, Colorado
- Christine Niemuth, Wisconsin
- Jeanine M. Buchanich, University of Pittsburgh
- Todd M. Bear, University of Pittsburgh
Moderated by Chris Lysy and Jan Fields